Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 years
● Assist the HR team in carrying out the full-cycle recruitment process
● Post job ads, on career websites, university and college career pages, LinkedIn, and other relevant channels
● Screen resumes, manage email correspondence with candidates, and enter data into the Applicants Tracking System
● Interview qualified candidates, induct and onboard new hires
● Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates throughout the hiring process
● Develop relationships with universities and colleges that have intern programs
● Perform additional duties such as organizing and attending virtual conferences/events
● Engage in social media marketing for the promotion of virtual events
● Assist the team with agenda preparation, invite guest speakers, attendees, and sponsors for virtual events
● Have or working towards a university/college degree in preferably in HR, Business, Psychology, or related programs
● Strong English language skills
● Keen to learn, willing to work hard, committed and a team player
Benefits of this Internship Include:
●You gain real-world work experience at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
●Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, and team spirit.
●3 certificates upon successful completion of the Internship
●It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, which makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
If you are interested in the position and want to gain real-time work experience, please feel free to reach out to me in case of any further queries or send your resume to HR-USA-Team*****aorfid.com with the subject as "ATTENTION ALIZA".
Reference : Virtual Human Resources Intern or CO-OP jobs