Position: DevOps Engineer with web application support
Location: Saint Louis,MO (Onsite Day One)
Web Application Support is Must.
Manage and automate the packaging, deployment/installation, and configuration
of CaaS microservice applications including containerization and orchestration.
· Leverage AppDynamics & Splunk for monitoring, alerting, and
centralized logging of CaaS applications and services that operational teams
can use to monitor and troubleshoot issues. ( Monitoring tools - Datadog, App
Dynamics, ELK stack, PRTG, Cluster control, Traffic, Portainer, NGINX)
· Monitor performance of systems, reporting metrics as needed.
· Participate in architecture design, implementation automation, and
support of our CaaS product portfolio.
· Collaborate with fellow team members on DevOps best practices.
· Work collaboratively with the Product Owner, Software Engineering,
and Product Management on new requirements and to resolve complex operational
· Provide documentation to Operational Teams on how to
understand/resolve complex issues for the CaaS ecosystems.
· Help to continuously improve DevOps processes and services to other
teams and customers.
· Assist with forecasting resource consumption and growth requirements
for the CaaS ecosystems.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Availability for periodic off-hour deployments, maintenance, and
· Production support - Level 3 (Participate in outage bridges, Impact
analysis, Finding the root cause, and work on implementing them on PROD, Post
Knowledge and Experience Required:
· 10+ years of IT Experience and 5+ years of Application Support
and DevOps experience.
· Excellent team and communication skills both written and verbal.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to
manage multiple projects simultaneously under minimal supervision.
· Strong experience in application performance monitoring tools such as
AppDynamics & Splunk
· AWS cloud (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, pinpoint, Amazon Connect, ELB, NLB,
Cloudwatch, EFS) and RDS experience(MySQL,SQLServer/Oracle).
· Proficiency with Linux operating systems.
· Administration experience using scripting languages.
· A firm grasp of version control concepts and build systems.
· Experience with web servers (Jetty/Tomcat/NGINX).
· Experience with CI/CD systems - Jenkins.
· Experience with Docker Containerization.
· Experience with Kubernetes.
· Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
· Knowledge of Apache Maven.
· Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code.
· Knowledge of Encryption SSL/TLS.
· Knowledge of Automic Release Automation.
· Knowledge of Artifactory.
· Knowledge of Centrify.
· Knowledge of network environments/ ports for firewall updates as
Reference : Devops Engineer jobs