Make Sure Your Move Goes Well
Company Information: Bizzy Beez Moving and Transporting
Location: 100 Grosvenor LN Stafford, VA 22556
Bizzy Beez Moving and Transporting in Stafford, VA is currently looking for a driver, mover and packer to join our team. We are dedicated to establishing ourselves as a market leader by virtue of quality service and by providing not just door to door service but also helping our clients to settle in their new city.
As a small local business comprising a veteran father and daughter duo, we provide personalized care that large corporations may not be able to offer, and we are currently looking for hard-working team members who can embody that every day with every client.
Truck Driver (CDL)
Non-CDL Truck Driver
Schedule: Full and part-time schedules available. Monday - Friday.
Hours may vary. More details upon interview.
Compensation & Benefits:
We pay Bi-weekly
Truck Driver (CDL) - $30/ Hour
Non-CDL Truck Driver - $10/hour + $0.30/mile
Mover - $15 - $25 + $0.30/mile
Packer - $14 - $18 + $0.30/mile
-we offer raises every 90 days upon evaluation
- retirement fund
- If your name is left in a review you will receive an additional $20 for
- tips they come daily based on performance
- uniforms provided
Truck Driver and Mover / Packer Job Requirements:
Preferably 18 years old and above
Must be in good physical condition.
Excellent customer service skills.
Professional attitude and demeanor.
Flexible working schedule
Must be able to lift items more than 60 LBS safely
Must have valid driver's license (for non CDL)
Moving experience is a plus but not required will reflect on hourly rate
- Responsible for transporting household goods/commercial equipment and furniture from origin to destination.
- Packing, Load and unload trucks using Powered Industrial Vehicles (PIV), pallet jacks, and hand trucks / dollies as needed
- Complying with drug-free workplace initiatives.
- Maintaining a tool kit for installation, assembly and breakdown of furniture or other items for transport.
- Must have the ability to work flexible or continuous shift hours, overtime and provide on-call support during normal scheduled work hours to meet business need
- Follows instruction from crew leader and adheres to all company policies and safety rules.
- Assist with the residence and facility protection processes
- Lift and carry household goods between residence and vehicle
- Follows instruction and adheres to all company policies
- Carry or dolly items to and from vehicles and containers.
-Assist with assembly and disassembly of furniture and fixtures
- Protectively pad and wrap items for loading in vehicles and containers
- Provide safe transportation for customer property
-To prepare household goods for safe transportation by wrapping, padding or crating items in cartons or crates at the customers residence.
- Wrap breakable items with paper and bubble wrap and place securely in a moving box
- Mark boxes with appropriate inventory tags to ensure proper documentation
- When required, be able to prepare an inventory of items for shipment and inspect each item closely identifying any existing damages and listing these on the inventory.
- Be able to pack and load at a level of efficiency that will minimize claims for packing damage
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.
Reference : Truck Driver (CDL) / Non-CDL Truck Driver / Mover / Packer jobs