Position: Network Lead
Location: Hemlock, MI
The candidate will be responsible to provide Level 3 support for Network &
Security tracks at Customer locations.
Must be strong in the following:-
· Minimum of 8 years Network & Security experience
· Hands on Experience on Network Migration and Level 3 Network
Support for LAN, WAN and Wireless
· Specialized on Planning, Design and implementation of Hybrid
· Design and implementation experience on SD-WAN technology.
· Onsite/Offshore Team Management
· Specialized on Cisco Nexus Platform configuring LAN and SAN
· Hands on Experience on Cisco ASA firewalls, Paul Alto, IPS / IDS.
· Good experience in supporting Datacenter environment
· Preferred: CISCO Certification (CCNP, CCIE etc)
Roles and Responsibilities :-
· Design, implementation & manage of Datacenter Networks
· SD-WAN and Azure Network Implementation.
· Perform L3 operations that include Network & Security hardware
and software installations, configuration, performance, trouble shooting
and change management, upgrades and modifications to enhance network
performance, capacity, integrity and compatibility.
· Desktop/ Site to Site VPN tunnel creation and troubleshooting.
· Managing Cisco and Aruba Wireless Controller
· Proactive monitoring and root cause analysis
· Monitor and implement network security solutions to protect
against known and unknown threats
· Generate NOC reports and report to management on regular intervals
· Create Knowledge base and sharing with team members
· Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
· Ability to think clearly, identify risks, anticipate
eventualities and resolve problems
· Ability to understand and comply with business processes and
· Ability to analyze data and identify patterns / trends /
· Expert in Cisco Routing & Switching platforms include datacenter
· Expert in Cisco Nexus Platform configuring LAN and SAN switching
· Expertise level in security products like Cisco ASA firewalls,
Cisco Nexus, Juniper products, Load balancers, IDS/IPS and Bluecoat products
· Experience in configuring and troubleshooting EIGRP, OSPF, BGP,
QOS, TCP/IP, IPSEC, MPLS, GRE,VTI, STP etc.,
· Good knowledge in configuring and troubleshooting open source and
Cisco Network & Security monitoring tools
Reference : Network Lead jobs