Job Title : Lead QA Analyst (Tester)
Location: Troy, Michigan ? Hybrid (2 days onsite per week)
Experience Level 8+ Years minimum, prefer 10+
Need a strong QA Test Lead with experience leading on shore and off-shore
QA Teams, with at least 3+ years of Salesforce testing. Must have strong
User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Unified Functional Testing (UFT), and
Selenium. MUST have several years of Lead experience running teams of
Skills & Job Responsibilities
This position is responsible for successfully leading multiple teams of
testers with, at times, competing priorities and deadlines on both large
and small-scale projects. This position is responsible for leading a team
of testers both offsite and on site, assisting in designing, developing,
executing and maintaining functional, integration, system, performance
tests. This position is responsible for reviewing test analysts? test cases
to ensure appropriate coverage, identify and remediate gaps in test
coverage. Develops and provides testing metrics and reports for the QA
dashboard to effectively communicate test status to the test team and
management. Troubleshoots and resolves or recommends solutions to a diverse
range of complex software testing problems. Uses judgment within defined
policies and practices (includes software and technical documentation
- 8+ years? experience in Test Management, quality assurance and
, Strong experience as a QA Test Lead -Minimum 3+ years Salesforce QA
- Software development lifecycle with special emphasis on QA & UAT
-Ability to design and coordinate creation of tools that work with multiple
- Ideal candidate will relish problem-solving and being responsible
for the testing
of large IT systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solver
- Experience with UFT and Selenium
- Experience working with distributed (off-shore) testing teams
- Demonstrated testing skills and experience including all facets of the
-Knowledge of Quality Assurance practices & testing methodologies
- Experience performing daily day defect triage and reviewing defects with
multiple development team and managing the defect thru its life cycle
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive
- Experience working on CI/ CD platform -Strong interpersonal
skills-networking, building relationships, teamwork - Self-motivated, work
well in a team structure or independently - Good to have Mortgage experience
Job Responsibilities: -
Leads groups of QA Test Analysts (onsite and remote) for both artifact
creation and execution.
- Creates test Artifacts (Test Strategies/Test Cases/Traceability
Matrices/Test coverage metrics etc.).
- Identifies any potential quality issues per defined process and escalates
potential quality issues.
- Isolates, replicates, and reports defects and verifies defect fixes.
- Works with Test Manager and Project Management teams to set milestone for
QA team and the project schedule.
- Provides accurate time estimations for QA effort, based on various inputs.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and
- Complete all required compliance training.
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance
policies and procedures.
- Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and
Reference : Lead QA Analyst (Tester) jobs