| Location: Dearborn , Michigan , United States Of America
Location- Dearborn, MI (Remote)
Note ? look for Sr candidate with 9+ Years of Experience
Role and Responsibility:-
· Pega Lead System Architect LSA is responsible for architecting and
designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE
solutions using Pega.
· Provide thought leadership to client across business and technical
project dimensions solving complex business requirements.
· Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC
Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
· Works in conjunction with Program /Project Manager to size, manage
scope and risk.
· Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of
the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements,
and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit).
· Participates in the development of additional consulting
opportunities within the customer base.
Experience and Skills:
· 9 years of IT experience with n tier, database and client server
· 6 years? experience in design and implementation of PRPC based
solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable
enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
· Strong in implementing best practices and compliance with the
· Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using
iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles.
· Previous experience as a lead architect on multiple large scale
product or enterprise designs.
· Experience in Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML.
Should have hands on experience in developing web applications.
· Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS.
· Experience working with any of the Servlet containers or Enterprise
containers like Jakarta tomcat, BEA Web logic, IBM WebSphere JBOSS. Should have
knowledge in using any of the mentioned servers like deployment, configuring &
· Reasonable understanding of Relational Database Management Systems.
· Knowledge of components for enterprise architecture like enterprise
beans is a plus
Reference : Pega LSA jobs