The PeopleReady located at Clovis, California, 93612 is currently hiring a PR 1335774/Leasing Agent
PeopleReady ofClovis, CA is now hiring Leasing Agents!
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required - yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
• The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
• Next-day pay for many of our open positions.
• The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
• The ability to sign up for jobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $16 / Hour
What you'll be doing as a Leasing Agent:
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
• Responsible for insuring the “model” apartments and target apartments are ready for show;
• Responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner; need to have anawareness of the “curb appeal” of the property.
• Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies.
• Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
• Knowledgeable of current market conditions.
• Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and all amenities of property.
• Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informationalmaterial. Update periodically.
• Responsible for “shopping” competitive properties.
• Develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policiesregarding rentals.
• Responsible to conduct out-reach marketing at least once per week.
• Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under direction of CommunityManager.
• Responsible to play an active role in the renewal process.
• Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
• Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and relatedinformation.
• Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property orresidents.
• Courteous, efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
• Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth anddevelopment.
• Responsible for assisting Assistant Manager in collection of delinquent rents
• Any other duties assigned by the Community Manager
Shift timings -1st Shift (Day),Weekends
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
• Education and Experience Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum three tosix months experience in customer service and sales or minimum three to six months experience in relevantproperty management positions.
• Licenses, Certificates, Registrations: Valid driver's license, good driving record, and auto insurance arerequired.
• Language: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos.
• Ability to writecorrespondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations tocustomers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Mathematical: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, anddecimals.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as promotional discounts, balance due, and prepaid.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written and oral instructions.
• Abilityto deal with problems and address customer concerns in a calm, professional, and service oriented manner.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by anemployee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be madeto enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of thisjob, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
• The employee isrequired to stand, walk, and sit.
• The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb orbalance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheralvision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Background Check Required
• Drug Test Required
• Computer and phone skills
• Filing and processing rental applications
• Business Casual attire
• Customer Service skills required
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
Reference : PR 1335774/Leasing Agent jobs